International Multimedia Message Service
With Sun iMMS, subscribers are offered a great experience when sending fun and memorable pictures, videos, and tones to colleagues, friends, and relatives in 18 destinations abroad.
Before being able to send or receive iMMS messages, subscribers’ GPRS must first be activated and their MMS handset settings should be saved on their phone.
Sun iMMS Features
- Sending and Receiving Standard Sun Multi-Media Messages - Sun iMMS supports transmission and receipt of content like photos, colored animated images, stereophonic sounds, and video recordings. Sending and receiving specific MMS content depends on the inherent features of each MMS-capable phone
- Photo Messaging Service - Sun Photo Messaging allows subscribers to instantly capture and send photos to colleagues, friends, and family using the built-in handset camera while traveling abroad.
- Video Messaging Service - Sun Video Messaging Service allows subscribers to view moving clips of important moments anytime they choose. Plus, while traveling abroad, they can share videos with their colleagues, friends, and family from overseas, immediately after recording it.
- Sending MMS content to an e-mail account - Sun iMMS allows subscribers to send MMS content to an e-mail address anywhere in the world. This feature ensures faster transmission of content to subscribers who are hooked up to the Internet.
Sun iMMS Rates
Maximum IMMS size is 100 KB.
- P 20 per message for non-video content
- P 25 per message for video content
For more information about our international multimedia messaging coverage please call our Customer Service Hotline by dialing 200 from your Sun Cellular Handset or 395-8000 when using a landline.
|Other International Services