SUN ONLINE BILLING TERMS AND CONDITION
This Agreement shall govern the use of the Sun Cellular Electronic Statement of Account (e-SOA) Service (hereinafter referred to as "Sun Online Bill"), provided by Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc.. Sun Online Bill provides Sun Cellular subscribers with a facility to view through a computer or mobile device with Internet access their Statement of Account(s) online or as an attachment in an email. In this Agreement, the word "you", "your" or "yours" refer to a subscriber of a Sun Cellular postpaid plan or a person who has an interest in such a subscription and the words "we", "us" and "our", and "Sun Cellular" refer to Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc..
1. Use of the Sun Online Bill is conditioned on your acceptance of this Agreement. By using the Sun Online Bill, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you decide not to agree to this Agreement, you may not use the Sun Online Bill.
2. This Agreement shall form part of the terms and conditions of the Sun Cellular mobile subscription contract (Subscription Contract). This Agreement shall pertain only to the form of the Statement of Account and the manner in which you shall receive the same. In case of conflict in the provisions contained in this Agreement and that provided for in the Subscription Contract, the particular provision on this Agreement shall prevail. All other terms and conditions provided for in the Subscription Contract which are not inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall remain valid and in effect.
3. This Agreement shall apply regardless of the means by which the Sun Online Bill is accessed, including, but not limited to, through the URL address http://suncellular.com.ph , electronic mail or links from another Web site via a computer, mobile device, or any other means of access.
4. You shall enroll via the SUN Customer Hotline or any other facility that may be made available and provide the e-mail address/es before you are allowed to use the Sun Online Bill. We shall have sole discretion, without need of notice, to deny any request for account enrollment to the Sun Online Bill.
5. You understand that while we shall endeavor to make available the Sun Online Bill beginning statement date 24 hours a day, it may not be available at certain times due to scheduled or unscheduled interruptions for maintenance, security or any other reasons beyond our control.
6. Use of Sun Online Bill requires a computer or mobile device and Internet access connected through an Internet or mobile service provider and with a web browser (i.e., Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer). You will also need latest version of Adobe Acrobat to view statements in PDF format.
7. We shall provide you the electronic form of your monthly Statement of Account within five (5) days after statement date. You agree to view and examine online the Statement of Account in a timely and prompt manner. If there is delay or failure in the delivery of the electronic form of the Statement of Account, you agree to contact the Sun Customer Hotline, be informed of your outstanding fees and charges and to pay the same without further demand on or before due date.
8. When requested, you may be required to provide your Electronic Statement Password. You are responsible for keeping your Electronic Statement Password secret and confidential and you shall not disclose the same to any unauthorized person. If you believe the security of your password has been compromised in any way, you must notify us immediately. You likewise understand that for your own protection, should the wrong Electronic Statement Password be used, access to Sun Online Bill shall be denied.
9. By electing to receive your Statement of Account online, you are consenting to receive your monthly Statement of Account by electronic means only. You agree that we shall no longer deliver the printed monthly Statement of Account to your mailing address. We will generate at least a day after your statement date, and you agree to accept and view online in a timely manner, the electronic form of your monthly Statement of Account. The availability of the electronic form of your monthly Statement of Account within five (5) days after statement date shall be deemed the date of the delivery of your monthly Statement of Account.
10. While enrolled in Sun Online Bill, you will no longer typically receive paper statements in the mail. However, you may be sent paper statements or other documents that contain important information about your account. You should continue to review any correspondence that we mail to you.
11. You shall immediately notify DMPI of any change in your e-mail address, which you have registered for Sun Online Bill. We shall not be responsible for the consequences of your inability to receive any Statement of Account or pay your outstanding obligations under your subscriptions as a result of your failure to timely notify us of the change in your email address.
12. You can withdraw your enrollment to Sun Online Bill at any SUN Customer Hotline. Unless withdrawal of enrollment has been duly filed as hereto mentioned, it is understood that your enrollment to Sun Online Bill continues and remains valid.
13. You understand and agree that these electronic communications have the same legal effect as written and signed paper communications and shall be considered "writing" or "in writing" and deemed for all purposes (i) to have been "signed" and (ii) to constitute an "original" when printed from electronic files or records established and maintained in the normal course of business. You agree that electronic copies of communications are valid and you will not contest the validity or enforceability of such communications or any related transactions, absent proof of altered data or tampering, under the provisions of any applicable law relating to whether certain agreements are to be in writing or signed by the party to be bound thereby, and such copies shall be admissible if introduced as evidence on paper in any judicial, arbitration, mediation, or administrative proceeding to the same extent and under the same conditions as other business records originated and maintained in documentary form.
14. You agree to hold harmless and protect and indemnify DMPI from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and/or demands of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with any Services rendered by DMPI pursuant to or in accordance with any and all electronic communications for which we have attempted to verify your identity as set forth above.
15. We may, from time to time, revise, update, discontinue or otherwise modify, temporarily or permanently, Sun Online Bill or any part thereof or your access thereto. We will attempt to provide prior notice of any such material changes but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided. You may choose to accept or decline the changes by withdrawing your enrollment to Sun Online Bill. Your use of the service after we make any changes will constitute your agreement to such changes.